Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hello,

My name is Dorema Kutner. My husband and I own the new little bakery in Longwood FL.  My husband and I met in culinary school and were married not long after my graduation. After sometime of  working in other culinary establishments we came upon Upper Crust Desserts. At the time the bakery was not being used to it full potential needed to have real chefs to care for it. We jumped at the chance!



Dorema and Jeffrey Kutner 
Just bought the bakery and can't wait to get started!



After a few months of small orders and testing recipes we opened our doors to the public and said "WELCOME ALL!" We are now in our second month of business and are doing well. The bakery case is full of delicious items, made from scratch daily and is selling out quick!

Asian Sensations
Soft Shortbread Cookies with Crystalized Ginger and Goji Berries


As the baker, I have decided to put my skills towards the classic recipes, handed down from my grandmother in order to make the world a sweeter place! I make cake, pies, tarts, cookies, quick breads, yeast breads and much more.

Cosmic Cupcakes
Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with rainbow swirled French Vanilla Butter Cream



I'm not sure how I ended up here with such a great opportunity but I very happy to have it. So if you give me a shot, I'll show you that this really is the little bakery that could.

Happy Baking!


-Dorema Kutner
Owner and Cheff of Upper Crust Desserts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something sweet :)