Monday, July 30, 2012

"Rickey Rat", Wedding Cupcakes and Key Lime Tartlets

After a long week of making cookies and being busier than a bumble bee, I am able to sit down to update everyone.  Last weekend we made a wedding cupcake tower for the beautiful Candy and wonderful Randy. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. Leaving me unable to photo graph it. Sigh. Well I did photo graph the cupcakes themselves.



They were a light vanilla cake with a sweet raspberry jam and topped with French vanilla buttercream. Delicious!

Wedding Cake Cupcake filled with Raspberry Jam


We also have the Orange Ginger Cupcakes! Each time you enjoy one of these cupcakes a dollar will be donated to Making the Difference Outreach

Orange Ginger Cupcakes - $1 donation to Making the Difference


These are Jeff's Key Lime Tartlets. These are the best Key Lime Tartlets ever. Perfectly tart to make you face pucker while sweet and tangy. The crust is a crisp pecan macadamia crust and fresh, hand whipped cream  MmmmMM! I'm getting hungry just typing about it! 

Key Lime Tartlets with fresh whipped cream



We also made "Rickey Rat" cookies to be shipped off somewhere in the USA. I believe they were for a corporate company that was sending some employees to Disney World! How awesome of a surprise would that be! *mildly jealous*

Mickey Mouse Decorated Sugar Cookies


Sorry for the low quality picture. I got so excited about my work that I forgot to photograph it more.


As for tomorrow, I am looking forward to starting the new week and making all sorts of different treats. How does a Dark Chocolate Caramel Potato Chip Cupcake sound? Maybe a Blueberry and Craisin Cinnamon Bread? Or perhaps Irish Soda Bread?

I'll decide tomorrow.
And now I am off to bed. Early to bed, early to rise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something sweet :)